An online newspaper for all of your Teenager blah blah blah
Hi, everyone. So, before anything, i have to apologize. I’m really sorry for not posting anything, what with writing my many stories and doing Poptropica blogging and vacationing (you may think I’m lucky but if you were me you might change your mind) and stuff it’s been really hard to gather the time to think up stuff for this. So, I’m sorry. To everyone. This is kind of a bad time for me, and when I’m upset, I sometimes just like to talk to people about something else, so…anyway, today, and yesterday, particularly bad days, but I’d prefer not to explain why, so…well, I guess I’ll just come up with something. Excuse me for a bit…
Alright, I’m back. I guess I’ll just do whatever pops into my mind.
Top Ten Lists. Yeah, I know what you’re thinking “jeez NL, enough with the top ten lists” but I can’t really think of anything…trust me, there’s a million things I’d LIKE to talk about but are private. I’m sorry.
Top Ten Songs
10. Rockstar, Nickelback. When I was little, I thought I would be a singer and a writer. Funny, right? And a race car driver. And a construction worker. Et cetera.
9. She’s So Mean, Matchbox Twenty. A little inapp, but good all the same.
8. Stereo Hearts, Gym Class Heroes feat. Adam Levine. Hmm. Not gonna explain it.
7. Timber, Pitbull feat. Ke$ha. Catchy.
6. Feel This Moment, Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera. Again, it’s a catchy song, I like it.
5. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark, Fall Out Boy. That’s real music, there.
4. If You Close Your Eyes (Pompeii), Bastille. It’s like Radioactive, I can’t explain it (number 2)
3. On Top of The World, Imagine Dragons. It’s inspirational, and I just like it.
2. Radioactive, Imagine Dragons. I know, I know, the song kinda stopped being cool a while ago, but I really like it, I can’t explain why.
1. My favorite song at the moment is Best Day of My Life by American Authors. It’s really upbeat, and on days like this, I listen to it and it cheers me up….a little bit. Just to know that other people can still be happy. Just to know I can. Happy by Pharrell Williams used to be in my top ten but then people started playing it everywhere and now it’s just like “PLEASE SHUT UP”
Top Ten Movies
10. The Pirates! Band of Misfits. I think it’s funny.
9. Both How to Train Your Dragon Movies. I cried when [spoiler alert] died.
8. Both Amazing Spider-Man movies. The special effects were really great.
7. Top Gun. A sad movie, but pretty cool. My dad’s girlfriend even knows the guy who played Goose (long story.)
6. Earth to Echo. It was a really good movie, and funny, and it even managed to make me cry a little bit, and that does not happen a lot in movies. Dem feelz.
5. The Book of Life. Haha, I know what your thinking-STUPID NL IT HASN’T EVEN COME OUT YET! But judging from the trailer I think it looks incredible. Who knows? By the time it comes out it might even be my number one.
4. Mr. Peabody and Sherman. A sweet and funny movie.
3. The Harry Potter movies. Dumbledore: After all this time? Me: Always.
2. Divergent. A really good movie, I saw it on the plane ride back home. On Saturday.
1. The Lego Movie. So good!!!
That’s it…see you later, when I’m not on the verge of crying…
~NL, not talking