An online newspaper for all of your Teenager blah blah blah
Hey guys, it’s NL, FINALLY schools out!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 Here are some things you can do this summer!!
1. Try and find new interesting things to do-for instance, a new series of books, a new kind of video game, a new club or sport, etc.
2. Start a new family tradition! It can be anything-from, like, naming every next child Robert because you just named your new baby bro Robert, to Pancake Saturday. The possibilities are endless. 😛
3. Meet new people-it’s always good to have some new friends if you’re nervous about making friends at school or something.
4. Try and find a new talent. My main talent is writing-I’ve wanted to be an author since I was three, and I do it A LOT. Maybe you could find something you’re really good at. 🙂
5. Maybe go to camp? It might me fun, and you could meet some nice people. 😉
6. Extend your tastes-new genres of books, new kinds of foods, new movies, etc. Kind of goes hand in hand with number 1 but idrc.
7. Try and become active here at TTH! Maybe check it out, make friends with people here, answer peoples questions and stuff in the comments, and be friendly and have good grammar, follow the rules, and who knows? Maybe you’ll even become an author some day!
I think that’s it! There’s probably some more things, but I’m too lazy to figure them out XD Jk 😛 Share your ideas in the comments!
~NL, being doge’s new sidekick